What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed onto your devices that enables KiddieMundo’s features and functionality. Any browser loading our site will receive cookies from us. Information such as member IDs, passwords, and any other account-related data included in such cookies is encrypted for security purposes.
What are cookies used for?
- To identify your device, secure your access to KiddieMundo, and even know if someone attempts to access your account from a different device.
- To save and remember your preferences and give you personalized experience. For example, cookies remember your registration information, so you do not need to log into our site each time you visit; or your password, if you checked the box entitled “Save this password for automatic sign-in.”
- To help us customize the content and advertisements provided to you on KiddieMundo website.
- To help measure the effectiveness of services, advertisements, and email communications, for example by determining which emails you open and act upon. We may use a cookie to learn whether member who saw and ad on KiddieMundo later visited the advertiser’s site. Similarly, our partners may use a cookie to determine whether we’ve shown an ad and how it performed.
- To understand, improve, and research products, features, and services, including when you access KiddieMundo from other websites or devices such as your work computer or your mobile device.
How are cookies used for advertising purposes?
KiddieMundo may use Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or Web bugs), which help us serve relevant ads to you more effectively. We also use Web beacons to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page within our sites to another, to deliver or communicate with cookies, to understand whether you have come to our site from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website, and to improve site performance. This way we can collect aggregated auditing, research, and reporting for advertisers, which helps us measure the effectiveness of our content and other offerings.
How to control cookies?
Most browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings preferences. However, please note that if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may worsen your overall user experience and you may not be event able to access portions of the KiddieMundo site.