Outback & Camel Safari
Outback & Camel Safari
Outback & Camel Safari is a great family eco-adventure during which you experience spectacular views, delicious cuisine and an exciting beach camel ride in Rancho San Cristobal. The tour includes:
- gentle nature walk through untouched desert vegetation with a knowledgeable guides who will introduce you to the area
- journey through a desert in the open-air Mercedes Benz Unimog 4×4 truck
- 20-minute camel ride on a private beach with a spectacular view of the ocean and desert
- tasting of authentic Mexican dishes
Tours are done both in Spanish and English. Free transportation included from most hotels.
Tours last 3 hours plus transportation.
To book a tour visit Cabo Adventures website.
Minimum age: 5 years old.
This place is good for
special needs 0%
Up to 1 hour0%
Half a day100%
A day is not enough0%
- Available discounts
- Restaurant or food for purchase
Features confirmed by parents
We’re sorry, but parents haven’t shared any photos or videos from this place yet.
USA, Washington DC
Interesting family adventure
Reviewed 06 August 2017
It was a fun tour my family enjoyed a lot. The camel ride was rather short (about 20 minutes) but it was very picturesque. And the other parts of the tour were interesting as well. Although it was really hot it was still interesting to do a nature walk during which we learned quite a lot about cacti and other desert vegetation. The food offered at the end of the trip was tasty and included Tequila & Mezcal tasting (not for kids of course) as well as a presentation how to make traditional tortillas.This is a personal opinion of a KiddieMundo user.
Definitely bring with you sunscreen, hats and cool clothing. If you have an option choose an afternoon tour as it is a little less hot then. The whole tour including transportation from and to the hotel as well as registration at the Cabo Adventures' desk takes between 5-7 hours.
- Definitely bring with you sunscreen, hats and cool clothing. If you have an option choose an afternoon tour as it is a little less hot then. The whole tour including transportation from and to the hotel as well as registration at the Cabo Adventures' desk takes between 5-7 hours.
Login to ask a question