Zatorland Park is a great place to spend some time with your family. The park was created for children with a goal to educate them through entertainment. Zatorland is a complex of three theme parks: the Dinosaur Park, the Park of Insects and the Park of Mythology; and the Lunapark. In each park, children can learn the secrets of the distant past and fascinating history or discover an extraordinary nature. In the park, you will find:
- A nature trail in the old forest filled with hundred years old trees and “animated” prehistoric reptiles (including the world’s largest mobile T-Rex and Argentinosaurus);
- The Park of Insects with a display of spiders, butterflies and beetles from different parts of the world, and 16 giant figures including a ladybug, a fly, a scorpion, an ant, a grasshopper, and even an animated cockroach.
- Museum of Skeletons and Fossils
- Park of Mythology where you can take a cruise on the picturesque pond, learn about ancient gods, monsters and heroes, and meet 5-meter tall moving Cyclops.
- An amusement park with a Ferris wheel, Viennese and chain carousel, swimming pool with boats, slides, trampolines, inflatables and many more.
This place is good for
special needs 0%
Up to 1 hour0%
Half a day100%
A day is not enough0%
- Parking on-site
- Restaurant or food for purchase
- Wheelchair/stroller access
Features confirmed by parents
Have you been there?
Rate your experience!
We’re sorry, but parents haven’t shared any photos or videos from this place yet.
Have you been there? Rate your experience!
We’re sorry, but parents haven’t shared any reviews about this place yet.
We’re sorry, but parents haven’t shared any tips about this place yet.
Login to ask a question